Looking for more inspiration for some simple DIY home decoration ideas? Here’s part 2 of my 25 simple (and mostly) DIY projects you can do in your home right now. If you haven’t read part 1 yet, you can check it out right here.
25. These mason jar candles.
24. This DIY spice rack.
23. These simple homemade wooden shelves.
22. This crafty DIY repurposed tin can cutlery holder.
21. These elegantly labelled food jars.
These are a bit complicated, but you can check out a tutorial to do it yourself right here.
20. This beautiful butterfly clock.
There’s a YouTube tutorial for making this yourself right here.
19. And this fantastic popsicle stick clock too.
18. These neat mailing tube storage ideas.
17. These door knob hooks.
16. This fantastic floating bookshelf idea.
15. These recycled wooden crate shelves.
14. This birdhouse made out of twigs.
13. These homemade wine cork coasters.
12. This DIY mason jar chandelier.
11. These cute mason jar vases.
10. This fantastic barnwood headboard.
9. And this one too.
8. This basket towel holder idea.
7. This cool DIY letter outline made of nails and yarn.
6. This burlap bedskirt idea.
There’s a tutorial for making this right here.
5. And this burlap curtain idea too.
4. These 3d layered backsplash tiles.
3. This clever use of a rake as a wine glass holder.
2. This smart and creative bookshelf idea.
1. And this old bookcase brought back to life with wallpaper.