Are you a compassionate persons that likes helping people and building connections? Are you organized, driven, and motivated? Are you so interested in the Toronto real estate market that you find yourself checking the MLS on a daily basis? If so, then keep reading…
As an established Toronto real estate agent with more than 15 years experience working with buyers and sellers, I have the privilege of working everyday towards helping people meet their real estate goals. Now, I’m currently in the process of building a team, and I’m looking for someone to join as our Team Development Administrator on a part time basis initially.
The Team Development Administrator will have to wear many different hats, and no two days will ever be the same. Here are some skills that the perfect person will have:
- Be a motivated, driven person that thrives in a collaborative environment.
- A great understanding of using technology within day-to-day business (Google Docs, Gmail, Dropbox, etc.).
- The ability to cold call with the intention of developing leads and building connections.
- A good understanding of using popular social media platforms.
- The ability to respond quickly to messages from clients.
- Some experience working in a sales driven environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong skillset in writing and producing written content.
For the person that will be a great fit, I’m offering a flexible work environment, competitive salary, and the chance to be part of a growing and dynamic real estate team.
If you’re interested, I’d love to hear from you. Please send and email, and include your resume and salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org.